Like what you see?

Sunday, January 6, 2013

6 thoughts from the 6th.

I am really not used to short theme-less posts, but I'll give it a try.

- I wish my friend knew how nice and authentic her blog is; if only she'd let the world see it to appreciate it as much as I do.

- I miss being a die hard fan of something. Listening to Lily Allen again. The fact that she suddenly decided to quit music is; whaaa..? I don't know how much longer can I wait for her new album before the effect she has on me completely fades.

- I prefer making new friends through the internet than in real life.

- I have written a couple of decent lines over the years, they just don't string together to make a complete song. I've not written a song in forever. I think I've lost it.

-  My goal in life is to expand my vocabulary and develop my own style until I become the person 'young me' would look up to.


 - I have always dreamed of blue highlights on my hair ever since I knew what highlights were, but let's face it, with my skin tone, face shape and hair texture , I'd be the walking disaster little kids point at in malls . Not even in the 'Whoa, she's cool !' sense.

 Having said that, I'm going au natural . After all, some people be payin' to get my curls!  So the plan of stealing Taylor Swift's look from her latest song is on hold. It'd take ages for my hair to grow back to the way it was.