Like what you see?

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The 14 hour escape.

I slept for 14 hours today. Usually people are AWAKE 14 hours a day.

The night before, I was feeling so bummed about gaining 2 kgs. I am not sure if it's because of menstuation, (google it, it's legit!) or I have just lost control. I managed to stay the SAME weight for 3 years. So these two months coming and screwing it up is a big problem.

You might think, meh-- just 2 kgs.
But if I thought like that, next it'll be; "Oh, just 3 kgs." then you combine that and I am FIVE fat kgs heavier.

Sleeping would mean I am not tempted to eat anything, hence not gaining even more weight. When I woke up this morning I was the same weight I was before the weight gain. (yay!) In addition, my mom cooked all the things I don't like eating. Maybe it's part of her plan to get me to buy the family Dominos Pizza for dinner.

I guess I could do them the favor and buy it, but that would mean I might gain the 2 kgs I "lost". I cannot eat in moderation when there's pizza in front of me, that's a known fact.  Also, isn't it almost always that when you weigh yourself right after waking up, you find that you're lighter than you are later in the day?

So the question remains ... did I put on weight or NOT?!

*****

Anyway, those 14 hours were the best. It was like an escape from this bad reality. I dreamed things, then woke up, then dreamed again. But it wasn't lucid dreaming, it was about 5 separate dreams. Three of which I would have loved to dive into and live myself. If these dreams are largely influenced by the things I have been watching . Now I know how to dream things I want. ;) I think it is !

P/S: It's not about food; you might think it's food but it isnt!