Like what you see?

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Matthew 25;

Jesus Calms the Storm: (Matthew)
 
25The disciples went and woke Him, saying, “Lord, save us! We are perishing!” 26“You of little faith, Jesus replied, “why are you so afraid?” Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and it was perfectly calm. 27The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the sea obey Him!”…



Sometimes I just need to give up, throw my hands in the air, and trust that God will show me a way . Everytime I feel lost or like things will all WRAP itself around me then dissolve me in its vacuole, I just have to trust in that higher being and take that step . It is definitely something I cannot do all the time but in time , I'd reach that level where if Jesus asked me to take his hand and walk on the roaring ocean I might just do it. (?)

Thank you to those who did not leave my side, it brings tears to my eyes , the gratitude I feel from having your continued presence there. Prayers mean everything. Thoughts. Words. Attempts to reach out. I know that I suck because I back away from everyone or everything for a bit then wait for who will call me back. Those who stick with me long enough know that. Not morally justified, but it's been a constant feature of me .

It sucks when theres an unquenchable THIRST to be understood, yet, a complete HATE for being fully known AT THE SAME TIME. Y'know what I mean? See. I'd be happy if you do know, but a bit sad if you did not know.