Like what you see?

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The baking story.


Morph Raina, Sasha Piterse and  Rebecca Romjin?




 Get Denise Richards.





Baking (or more like, watching mom bake) is something I used to find exciting. Back when Christmas invited something to look forward to.

Last Christmas, I thought the enthusiasm will return. It all started when I forced my mother to get this, early December.


After much procrastination, (days away from christmas) my mother started off making things I don't like; like this.



That was when I remembered ; we had 'devil food' mixture,and I wasn't going to let my mom pretend she had never bought it.

So the same evening, I bugged till I got what I wanted. (Pretty much the same way I get other things I want)  ..I'll let the pictures do the talking.

















Unfortunately, it did NOT turn out to be as good as the cover of the box would suggest. Wasn't all that moist. Maybe because my mom altered the recipe a bit. I'll tell you this, though--when you microwave the thing, it tastes like something you'd pay a lot of money for.

In a nutshell, I learned that baking isn't for everyone; and I outgrew the enthusiastic feeling of watching the christmas baking process happen.