Like what you see?

Friday, January 25, 2013

The look alikes.

Given a choice between the morphs I make and the lookalikes, I would say this look alike thing is WAAAYYYYY easier to pull off. However, there is already a website dedicated to making things like that and it will seem much less original, so I just try and convince myself that maybe there is one other person who could look like the person I am working on at that moment.

It takes significantly less time for me to do a look alike then it does to do an eventually-sort-of-failed morph.

Sometimes, how it works is that I see someone from a show and instantly see a blend of 2 people in them, but to make other people see what I'm seeing in my head becomes the problem. I have to find a picture that looks like a perfect blend of 2 people. It would fail if the person leaned towards one more.

Sort of like this one. I don't know if this one passes or fails. (In my defense, that image I have in my head is just not on the internet!)

Morph Allison Scagliotti and Lisa Ray ?


Get Claire Forlani.


...And other times, my mind is only able to see ONE person. No blend, whatsoever. Just, one person who somewhat resembles the other.

Here's my collection thus far. I brought back some pictures from my old blog.


1. Lily Allen and Natasha Khan.


















2.Justin Bieber and young Alyssa Milano.






3. Justin Bieber and Christa B Allen from the movie 13 going on 30.







4. Mark Indelicato and Zayn Malik. (This one became more popular than I thought, it brought a number of visitors clicking on my blog, and made it into tumblr on Mark's fan site.) Looking at it now I must say, it's pretty inaccurate. What was I even thinking.








5. Once, I thought Keegan Allen was what Cody Simpson would look like if he grew up and dyed his hair dark brown.




6. And while on that basis, Paul Wesley is what I think Justin Bieber would look like if he grows up. (Considering this is a pretty recent post, I'll link you to it but put one picture here for the compilation's sake.)




7. Again, really recent and can be found below this post but put here for courtesy sake, Adam Green and Julian Casablancas.




8. Paul Campbell and Scott Porter.





9.A young John Stamos and Zac Efron.





10. Brad Pitt and Travis Fimmel.






 The other day I was watching 'Deja Vu' on youtube, and saw someone who I thought played Oleg on 2 Broke Girls. It was refreshing to see him all civilized and talking physics. Apparently it WASN'T the same person. Which brings me to this one.

11. Johnathan Kite and Adam Goldberg.





12.Fiona Button and Georgia King. 



13. Natasha O Keefe and Jessie J. I don't know who stole whose look. 


14. Kat Dennings and Hillary Duff.


I guess that's about it?