Like what you see?

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The fear.

Morph Brad Pitt and Eric Dane?
 Get Nick Zano.




Over the long break from the outside world and being confined in the house (which doesn't mean my life has been miserable because it hasn't) I have had time to properly think about some of the things I am scared of.




* Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.


Eremophobia- Fear of being oneself or of loneliness


Decidophobia- Fear of making decisions.


Entomophobia- Fear of insects.


I guess the most crippling one would be the one in bold. It is a recently-developed fear. It's robbing my peace. I cannot go out alone in a bus to anywhere I want. How the hell do I go to college ? How do I get clothes I want without shopping with someone who'd judge my style and make me feel pressured into making choices instantaneously?


 And my fear of decisions. I would rather someone who knows me well make choices for me . But life isn't like that. I have to step up and do my own damn things...


It's very easy to mock and make fun of someone who would rather starve at home than walk out to the shop and get a decent meal ; mistaking it for laziness or being unable to be independent --but nobody knows what it's like to be me. I cannot explain it either.